- SIZE GUIDE
- SHIPPING INFORMATION
- TAXES & DUTIES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- MOISE Registered with the Zaandam Chamber of Commerce with number 34220279 and VAT number NL 188412426B02
- These general agreements and conditions shall apply to all purchase and sales agreements done by MOISE and its customers through www.moise-store.com
- No agreement can be created without your agreement of these terms and conditions.
- By placing an order at MOISE webshop the customer accepts the terms and conditions.
- MOISE can not warrant that the content of the site is at all time free of inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to-date.
- MOISE may at any time change the content of the site.
- The colors on your screen can be different than the original product. This will depend on the settings of your computer. We will do our best to show the right colors on our webshop.
- In case of force majeure MOISE has the right to cancel the contract between MOISE and the customer. A force majeure is a severe company impediment at MOISE or transport stagnation.
- This website and all its sub domains are intellectual property of MOISE.
- Nothing may be copied or used without permission of MOISE.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Any and all material to be found on the pages of www.moise-store.com is protected by copyright laws.
- Deliveries by PostNL on Monday – Friday
- After your order has been shipped, you will receive a trackingnumber by e-mail.
- All orders are fulfilled within 1-3 workingdays after receiving your payment.
- We operate Monday to Friday and not on public holidays.
- Customers outside the European Union can be charged with import duties or local sales taxes, for which MOISE is not responsible.
- The amount is approx. 12%-14% of the total amount including shipping costs.
- If a delivery is rejected by the customer, the customer is responsible for any costs made.
- Brazil Purchases shipped to Brazil require a tax ID number (Cadastro de Pessoa Fisica – CPF). To avoid any possible delays, make sure you have this information available when postal service contacts you. Please note, orders over 2999 USD require formal customs clearance. We recommend that you hire a broker to ensure you comply as your purchase could be confiscated if you fail to do this.
- China As clearance procedures vary between Chinese gateways, please contact your local postal service.
- Gaza All orders to Gaza are temporarily suspended. To ensure that you still receive your package, please select an alternative shipping address.
- Jersey – United Kingdom Purchases imported into Jersey can be cleared online before arriving at customs.
- Mexico If your order contains footwear, you must hire a licensed broker to clear customs.
- GCC Countries A copy of the following documents must be provided to postal service when shipments arrive to the following destinations: Saudi Arabia – your Saudi National ID or valid resident permit (Iqama) / Bahrain – your Civil Population Registration (CPR or ID Card) / Qatar – your Qatar Identification Number (QID)
- Restrictions on jewelry We are currently unable to dispatch orders containing jewelry to Russia or China. In order to receive your jewelry purchases, we suggest that you arrange for your shipment to be delivered to an alternative destination.
- We deliver DAP (Duties At Place)
- The delivery recipient is responsible for paying all customs and clearance related duty/import tax at the time of delivery, which is based on the full purchase price paid for the order (as reflected on the commercial invoice). This applies to shipping addresses outside the EU. These taxes depends on which country or, in case of the USA, which state you are in. We cannot be held accountable for these charges. These charges are at your own expense.
- Our shipping forwarder will contact you when your order arrives to arrange for the payment of the import fees to clear your item(s) for delivery.
- Please contact the local customs bureau for any questions related to the import tax/duty fees levied by the country of import.
- Please note the shipping fee of your order does not include any additional import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country of import.
- EU customers can return articles within 14 days after delivery.
- Non-EU articles can not be returned.
- We DO NOT ACCEPT returns for articles purchased in SALE.
- A return must be applied digitally, following the return procedure, otherwise the refund can be delayed.
- You will receive a return form after sending an e mail to email@example.com with the following information: Article description, price, size color AND reason for returning.
- The goods must be returned to us in perfect condition. Returns will only be accepted if all labels are attached and intact. MOISE cannot accept returns where labels have been removed. After 14 working days MOISE assumes that the customer has accepted the order.
- Shipping charges on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense. We advise you to provide the return shipment with a tracking number.
- MOISE is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Faulty items will be exchanged to the same type of product in the same size, subject to availability.
- Refunds for faulty items will be made within 30-day period following delivery.
- All prices are in Euro’s.
- We accept payments through Ideal (Netherlands), Maestro, Visa, Mastercard and Paypal.
- Shipping costs will be added to your order.
- After placing your order you will receive an automatically generated confirmation by e-mail.
- Payments are settled by Mollie.